Dynamo Hockey Club is the leader in Elite Player Development. Dynamo HC sets itself apart by having the highest practice to game ratio, consistent professional on-ice skill development, a rigorous off-ice training program at the state-of-the-art hockey training facility (Vermont Hockey Training Center), challenging game schedule versus top (AAA/AA Quebec/Ontario teams and top AAA New England teams), professional consultants (nutrition, sports psychology, physical therapy) as well as provides players with supplemental training services such as: in-season pass to USA hockey Intelligym and video analysis training. Dynamo HC Development Model is based on years of research and is a science based approach to long term athletic development. All of our players go through on-ice and off-ice performance testing at the beginning, middle and end of the season to track their physical attributes. Each family receives a free profile to track all their child's scores/improvements as well as an in-depth profile of strengths/weaknesses and progress throughout the season.
Our program is very professional yet we create an atmosphere that the kids enjoy coming to the rink everyday as they improve week to week.
- Practices - 105-125 per team
- Games - 30-40 per team
- Off-Ice Training - 60+ Hours
- Jay Peak Training Camp - Intense On-Ice Skills, Position Specific Video Training, Nutrition Lectures, Team Building, Goal Setting and much more!
- 12U Elite - Jay Peak AAA Tourney Champions
- 14U Elite - Windsor AA Quebec Tourney Champions
- 6 Players from our U14E Team made and have had an impact on their High School Teams
- 2 Girls from our U14E made the New England Regional Development Camp for being top players in all of New England
- 3 Players from our 12U Elite were selected to the World Selects Team to travel to Europe for the prestigious World Selects Invite this Spring
- Numerous players have opportunities to play for some of the top AAA spring teams in New England
- 4 Players from our U14E team participated in an Elite Prospects Prep Profile all getting interest from various Top New England Prep Schools
- Numerous players have received interest throughout the season from various Prep Schools and Jr. Prep Schools
- **ALL OF OUR PLAYERS HAVE HAD TREMENDOUS IMPROVEMENT ON THEIR PERFORMANCE TESTING
- **On-Ice Mid-Season Overall Improvement Average of 9%
The inaugural season for Dynamo Hockey Club has been a tremendous success. We delivered a program that puts the emphasis on improving every player and giving them opportunities to have success at the highest levels. We have built countless relationships with top programs in Quebec for training and competition as well as put our players in numerous top level supplementary programs as well as give them exposure to Jr. Prep/Prep Schools.
Projected Teams for 2018-19 Season
- 8U ELITE MITE DEVELOPMENT
- 10U ELITE (08/09)
- 11U ELITE (07)
- 12U ELITE (06/07)
- 12U SELECT (06/07)
- 12U GIRLS (06/07)
- 13U ELITE (05)
- 14U ELITE (04/05)
- 14U GIRLS (04/05)
- 18U Fall Elite Development (00-03)
Click Here to Register
Click Here for Additional Information